dimanche 22 février 2015

Assistance decompiling my own APK? topic






I'm positive these threads are a dime a dozen but now i'm at a loss. I have been working for a number of days on a new android project. I stored the whole thing on my memory stick on my keys which i kept on me at all times.
It however appears that today they have been stolen as i walked through town and i was stupid enough to not backup the data. I've attempted to use ApkTool with all manner of different versions and framework-res files but every single time i'm presented with this error:


Code:


I: Using Apktool 2.0.0-Beta9 on par.apk

I: Loading resource table...

I: Loading resource table...

I: Decoding AndroidManifest.xml with resources...

I: Loading resource table from file: C:\Users\Jayminor\apktool\framework.apk

I: Regular manifest package...

I: Decoding file-resources...

W: Could not decode attr value, using undecoded value instead: ns=android, name=touchscreenBlocksFocus, value=0xffffffff

W: Could not decode attr value, using undecoded value instead: ns=android, name=paddingMode, value=0x00000001

I: Decoding values */* XMLs...

Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.err.UndefinedResObject: resource spec: 0x01010462

        at brut.androlib.res.data.ResPackage.getResSpec(ResPackage.java:59)

        at brut.androlib.res.data.ResTable.getResSpec(ResTable.java:59)

        at brut.androlib.res.data.ResTable.getResSpec(ResTable.java:55)

        at brut.androlib.res.data.value.ResReferenceValue.getReferent(ResReferenceValue.java:60)

        at brut.androlib.res.data.value.ResStyleValue.serializeToResValuesXml(ResStyleValue.java:54)

        at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.generateValuesFile(AndrolibResources.java:553)

        at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.decode(AndrolibResources.java:309)

        at brut.androlib.Androlib.decodeResourcesFull(Androlib.java:116)

        at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.decode(ApkDecoder.java:114)

        at brut.apktool.Main.cmdDecode(Main.java:169)

        at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:85)


I have no smart-guard or obfuscation of any kind on the project and it is all but vanilla. I've no idea why it's posing so many problems?

I'm hoping someone knowledgeable has it in their heart to help me out here :( Sorry again.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire